- EcoDiesel Tuning
- EcoDiesel Touchscreen Transmission Tuner
EcoDiesel Touchscreen Transmission Tuner
**NOW Compatible with ZF8HP75 (New JEEP/RAM)**
You will need a spar ECU or be able to flash your ECU back to stock before being able to use this product.
**If your ECU is NOT stock and tuned by another company you will need to purchase the Clear ECU Device in addition to the touchscreen for TCM tuning service. Failure to do so will soft brick your ECU**
Get Sofa King Tuned already!
1 x Touchscreen device for the transmission ONLY.
*You will need a Windows PC and active internet connection for initial setup*
Many have heard about the SFT transmission tune, now you can keep it in your pocket! This device will allow you to backup your stock TCM file and allow you to flash the stock or SFT TCM file at your own convenience! No PC or internet necessary*
We're the FIRST to offer 14-18 RAM 1500/JEEP Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Transmission Tune via OBD2 flash!
At SFT we focus on the following:
Safety limits remain in place
Engine and Transmission Life increased
Fuel Economy increased due to Transmission software optimization
SFT Transmission Tune Features:
It's everything the EcoDiesel's Transmission should be:
- Shifts sooner (like a diesel is supposed to)
- Instant downshifts to pass people. No delay!
- Holds gears longer without downshifting
- Gets into 8th gear sooner for better economy
- Torque converter locks up faster/sooner (less slipping means more power to wheels which means less power loss, less heat, and less clutch wear... prolonging the transmission's life)
- 2nd gear rolling stops
- No more banging into 2nd or 1st coming to a stop then accelerating
-Tow/haul mode improved. 8 gear towing and not constantly revving in 6th / 7th Gear.
- Gradually shifts from 8th to 1st during deceleration, significantly reducing driver braking input.
**Customer acceptance of SFT services and or products assumes that All tuned/calibrated ECU files shall be used for closed course purposes only. They are not C.A.R.B. / EPA CAA certified. Customers will receive a modified ECU file (tune) and will then perform the programming (flash) at their discretion ONLY when on a closed course/race approved/agricultural area. Customer/Owner accepts all responsibility for using SFT products and agrees to comply with federal and local laws and regulations**
**Some SW files will not be in the main database and WILL require tune file support; Send.USR file to SFT for tuning and receive SFT tune file via email.